Sunday 20 April 2014

YouTube & other such things.

HAPPY EASTER!!

First I would like to apologise for not actually vlogging in America like I said I would,. I didn't get any editing software onto my laptop in time, so instead I filmed a large amount of my holiday and mashed it together so if you haven't already, go ahead and check out my USA Vlog which is over on my youtube channel here. I'm currently in the process of editing my USA beauty haul, which should hopefully be up later today if I can get off my bum and sort myself out!

So I've definitely decided that my YouTube is going to start taking up a lot of my time, and I'm happy with that. I did think long and hard whether to sort of give up with my videos, but I enjoy making and editing them, so why would I give that up!? I'm going to start putting up more videos, at a more frequent pace, and maybe even try out vlogging. As much as I love my beauty, I would enjoy being able to put up other videos that are outside of the beauty area.

If you have any specific videos, please let me know on any of my social networking sites, and I will see all you lovely people soon!

Cat xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment