Monday 24 February 2014

How I did my makeup!


Hey Guys!

I've come up with an idea to post frequent photos of my everyday make up looks, and give you guys an insight into how much I actually mix and match my make up regularly.

My mum forever complains that no singular person needs 7 foundations on the go at once, but I beg to differ! As my make up collection increases, so does my need to change my face every day. One day I could be wearing a Chanel base, and the next it would be Collection 2000. Either way, I'm definitely becoming a foundation addict!!

Just to let you know, I always clean my face in the morning and use a cleansing milk before applying my Clinique Youth Surge Moisturiser.

So the above look was created using the Collection 2000 Lasting Finish Foundation (Colour Ivory). Then I went ahead and put on Fake Up by Benefit  (Colour Light) underneath my eyes, down my nose, on my cupids bow, on my chin and then my forehead. Next I used a light covering of the Collection 2000 Pressed Powder (Colour Ivory).

After the base was done, I put a small amount of Chopper by Urban Decay, which you can find in the Naked 2 Palette, into my crease. Then I applied my L'Oreal Paris Super Liner to my upper lash line to give my eyes some definition.

While I was waiting for my eyeliner to dry and set, I applied some Benefit Speed Brow just to put my eyebrows back in place. I then applied a dark brown eyeshadow to my eyebrows to define them. The colour is unknown but it's the dark brown from the Avon True Colour Duo - Healthy Glow.

Now that my eyeliner is set, I started on my eyelashes. I have found that if I want to use eyelash curlers then I must make sure that my eyeliner isn't going to budge, that's why I give it time to dry before applying eyelash curlers. Once curled, I coated my top lashes in the primer end of the L'Oreal Double Extension Mascara. Next I used Benefit's They're Real Mascara over the top of the white primer. I find that the primer really does make my lashes appear longer. I have left my bottom lashes.

Top finish this look off, I've used the Sleek Blush By Three (Colour Lace) and ran my blush brush up and down all three colours to mix them all together, and applied this to my cheeks and up my cheek bones towards my hair line. Finally I used my one and only Kiko Bronzing Powder to contour my cheeks, chin and outline of the face.

Hope you found that helpful,and I will be back asap with a new post for you all!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment