Sunday 2 February 2014

Well, Hello There!

If you're reading this, you've made an odd decision to take interest in my life, or to just read my beauty posts!

I started a YouTube channel and blog nearly 2 years ago, but had a falling out with my laptop and camera, which meant no posts or videos for nearly a year! I have now got a new career and have decided that blogging can start to make a re-appearance in my life!

So please, if you wish to listen to my ramblings about my life and specifically the beauty products I use, then please, carry on reading. If not, then you've most certainly come to the wrong place!

I'm going to keep this short, so if you want to follow my blog, then by all means, please do! I will have some more posts up for you shortly, so hold on and wait!

Lots of love

Cat xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment